More from this weeks shopping trip. Cosmo Music is a BIG beautiful store near Toronto, and though they don’t carry a lot of used gear (which is my “thing”), they do have a pile of cool stuff and much of it really high end (which means “unaffordable, but fun to look at”!)
- Where does your eye go first on this wall of beauty? That orange/red LP with highly figured top? The ‘52 reissue with that long trapeze (two of them in fact!)? The ‘57 Reissue Gold Top (that would be my pick!), or…
- …this STUNNING VOS ES-175? If you have $5300 it can be yours!
- Martin John Mayer Signature OM.
- Hahaha. Idk.
- A bit on the “metal” side for my taste, but these Andersons are pretty!
- Ace Frehley Les Paul! Costs about as much as a small car.
- 1955 Martin D-28. OK so they do have some used/vintage stuff SOMETIMES!
- Hey, it’s one of them funky new EBMM Armadas I am seeing all over the place these days! It’s not often a totally new guitar shape comes out and I actually like it. When I first saw the Fano RB model I went mental for it but later found out it’s a copy of a 1950s Rickenbacker shape. But I like this new EB. A lot!